By default, Know and Tell asks only questions that are appropriate for children. You can control the questions’ appropriateness level in the app by following these steps:
• Press the More Tab
• Press Appropriateness Control
• Choose whether to show questions appropriate for everyone, ages 13+, or ages 18+
• To set the max appropriateness level to 18+, you must also be 18+. Know and Tell will verify your age with Facebook. The same rule applies when setting the max appropriateness level to 13+.
• Open the Settings App
• Select iCloud. Then, press Family
• Include your children as family members. Then, under your children’s accounts, switch on Ask to Buy
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.